Virtualization of networks and services
In many cases branch offices of companies need secured access to the resources of a parent company. NEWTECH-BT offers corporate solutions using latest technologies.
Two CPE routers operate in parallel which increases the reliability of the service. Both use the service which avoids a single point of interruption. Using the specialized protocol VRRP (Virtual Redundant Router Protocol) one router works as a major operator and the second – as a backup. It is possible to simultaneously use both routers to increase bandwidth.
Client benefits: connectivity both at network and service provider level.
Taking into account the ever wider penetration of virtual IT services, the ability to implement flexible solutions using the latest technology, NEWEC-BT, as a partner and distributor of Oneaccess (https://www.oneaccess-net.com) offers complete solutions for your business, using an open and flexible approach to NFV (Network Function Virtualization), a concept to deliver software virtualized networks that can provide choice and unrivaled flexibility for customers.
Thus, Service Providers can choose from a wide range of compact networking features that combine in an open and flexible way to deliver new virtualized services either in the cloud or integrated into a number of cost-effective access platforms.
Single OS "OneOS"
OneOS6 delivers physical and virtual services that integrate the full support of NETCONF and YANG while retaining support for traditional CLI, TR-069 and SNMP provisioning and management protocols for seamless transition to OSS from next-generation systems.
The end-to-end (CPE’s) range of open source hosting platforms called OVP (Open Virtualization Platform). With an elegant and immediate drag-and-drop feature, the service provider has the ability to test a prototype of its network chain by generating NDS’s (Network Service Descriptors).
What are the benefits of OVP (Open Virtualization Platform):
- 100% open hosting platform for VNF providers
- All functionality modeled in YANG for seamless integration with service orchestras using NETCONF / YANG for service automation
- Includes CLI support for gradual migration of management and operational support systems
- The powerful graphical user interface (OVP Design Studio) allows you to create and unlock complex service chains for a short time
- The pre-integrated platform (software + hardware) allows fast delivery of VNF services
- Built-in corporate vRouter optimizes the use of local computing resources.
- Create drag-and-drop service chains
- Rapid prototyping tool
- Integrated troubleshooters
- Automatically generate NSD